7369 Qasr Ad Dayana St. An Nisha District, Makkah 24221-2136 Saudi Arabia
The project aims to develop the basic spatial data for the street works system and build the electronic procuders to obtain the electronic permit in the Projects Coordination Department in the Municipality of Jeddah starting from receiving requests for the excavation permit from contractors till they obtain approvals from all concerned agencies in order to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the work.
The development work in second version includes the following 6 major tasks:
– Prepare the spatial layers for the street works system
– Orgonize workshops for all concerned agencies to introduce the new procedures for street works
– Build the electronic system for street works
– Build the system database on oracle 10g
– Train the users on the new system
– Implement the new e-Dig system
Geospatial DEVELOPMENT Awards
“Geospatial DEVELOPMENT Awards” in Geospatial Application for Municipal GIS from GIS DEVELOPMENT in the Middle East.