7369 Qasr Ad Dayana St. An Nisha District, Makkah 24221-2136 Saudi Arabia
The project aims to make the digital transformation of the street works procuders in the Projects Coordination Department in the Municipality of Jeddah starting from receiving requests for the excavation permit from contractors till they obtain approvals from all concerned agencies in order to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the work and to support the e-government e-transactions program (Yusr), in accordance with the regulations and requirements of the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs.
The development work in second version includes the following 6 major tasks:
– Enhance the system administrator control over the system without the need to make any programmatic adjustments
– Facilitate the procedures and shorten the daily period of achievement
– Achieve the overall quality performance
– Build a stronger and more efficient queries
– Support decision making in a faster way through improving the presentation of e-dig projects information
– Load streetwork projects spatial data into SDI DB and GIS center apps
Geospatial DEVELOPMENT Awards
“Geospatial DEVELOPMENT Awards” in Geospatial Application for Municipal GIS from GIS DEVELOPMENT in the Middle East.